Sunday, March 19, 2017

For My Mother

Here is a song that I caught my mother listening to a long time ago:
It's called, Because I Love You, by Yoo Jae Ha.

It's pretty old, but there's something about it that makes me appreciate it.
There's actually a piano rendition of it I love listening to on repeat.
It's a lot softer and faster-paced than the original, which is a nice change of pace.

This week was a difficult one, as I missed a couple appointments, classes, and felt so out of tune with myself multiple times. I turned in an essay late, and found myself so down in da dumps. It seems like when I brood, I brood hard (is that even a real phrase?) but when times are good, I try my best to squeeze the best moments.

Life always goes on though. Through the highs and lows.

See you all next week.

Love,

- Jinwoo

2 comments:

  1. Hey JinWoo,

    Derek(Your AIV compelling roommate) here! This piece surely is beautiful :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Derek! Haha. It has that old feel, and it's really unique.

      Delete