Monday, March 13, 2017

Goals 101

Here are some goals I want to share with you guys:
1. Lose weight
2. Gain muscle
3. Tone body
4. Be healthy
5. Stay healthy
6. Achieve greatness
7. Eat horribly
Me at the CCRB.
I know, I know. I look different with my shirt off.

I need some work on numbers 1-6 but I'm doing number 7 really well.

You say number 7 runs counter to my goals?

....You're right.

All joking aside, I think I set some goals that run counter to fruitfulness in my life.
It's possible to have these counterproductive tasks with productive ones, but I'm only setting myself back in the long run by having the unhelpful ones.
A lot of it has to do with priorities and seeing the rewards of daily discipline.

Am I being too vague?

Okay, confession:
I've been playing too many video games recently...
Low on life.

Halp

No comments:

Post a Comment