![]() |
| BLAST YOU HINDSIGHT! |
![]() |
| What a beautiful campus we live on. |
I wish these feelings would not come to us at all, but inevitably, they do. And it's not wrong to have these doubts. They allow for us to discern what it is we really treasure. We either press on toward the goal, or let go in search of a new one.
If you are discouraged, it's okay. I believe it is all within the process of figuring out this mystery of life.
*Through bashing my head repeatedly against thick tomes, (literally and figuratively) I achieved enlightenment concerning my struggles: Knowledge acquisition doesn't come easy, whether it's Biology or Hegelian philosophy or writing essays that I'm mastering. All these areas take time to get better, and maybe that's a good thing. Just gotta appreciate the process and give thanks through and through.
Here is some wonderful music to cheer you on to the end. Let's finish strong!
See you all next week.
Love, your friend,
- Jinwoo



No comments:
Post a Comment