![]() |
| Greg. |
I talk a lot about influence, and wonder how much someone or something has an impact on our lives. And I can honestly say Greg has made a lasting difference in my life. When I arrived in Ann Arbor, Greg was one of the first people who reached out to me and who I shared life with. His listening ear, honest advice, and practical perspective, I found touching.
I remember distinctly, Greg telling me, "I admire how consistent you are with your blog."
![]() |
| "I admire how consistent you are with your blog." |
So really, the only reason I continue to write this blog is because of Greg. Thanks Greg, for cursing (blessing?) the public with my weekly tirades/writing/discourse.
I have long enjoyed your friendship, candor, and humor, brother.
![]() |
| Greg Monroe watching elections. |
Love,
- Jinwoo



No comments:
Post a Comment