Sunday, January 14, 2018

LGM Retreat

This past weekend, I went to a church retreat with a ministry called Living Grace Ministry (LGM). I've been going to this church pretty regularly for about two years now, and I can honestly say it's helped me grow so much in my walk with God.
LGM!
There's Pastor Steve, who is one of the most honest Pastors I have ever met. He's humble and open about his past, really shows a lot of love for his congregation and occupation. Pastor Steve has helped me organize a lot of thoughts about my own past and given me advice on future decisions.
Man, Pastor Steve looks good.
Then there's David Beck, who I met first in Harvest Mission Community Church (HMCC) a couple years back but coincidentally, we both ended up moving to LGM. He is perpetually kind - I don't know how he does it. He's got a gift.

There's Young Lee, who I've known since I was in high school, but only recently really got close to him through this church and college.

I can't list everyone I've come to know, but to say that this church had a positive impact on my life would be a great understatement.

The love, knowledge, grace that has been poured out to me through this church I am truly grateful for. I will forever treasure the friendships I've made here.

More to come on this topic!

- Jinwoo

No comments:

Post a Comment